Thursday 27 September 2012

Baby Lips: A Force to be Reckoned With

Last year, after hearing about it from one of my friends, I purchased Maybelline's Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry.... I was reluctant to try it after it promised smooth results in 7 days AKA a week.. But after using it for almost a year, I have grown to love this plain lip balm for reasons that I would have never imagined...


Although Baby Lips has no real colour to it, they come in a variety of fruity flavours such as Smoothing Cherry, Anti Oxidant Berry and Energising Orange... They each have a heavenly scent of what the balm is called... I love scented products almost as much as I love nail polish which is truly saying something.....

The balm moisturised my lips for about 4 hours and provided protection from the weather. I also used it under lipstick my lips never once felt dry or heavy.... They are also very cheap: retailing at around $4 in Australian dollars which is quite cheap for a good lip product....

I know that in America and other countries Baby Lips come in colours which I woud love to hear about in the comments section below...... In Australia, (for all you Aussies out there) Baby Lips can be purchased from Priceline and probably any other beauty/chemist kind of store....

Ciao,
SERENA

No comments:

Post a Comment