Tuesday 27 November 2012

Heaven in A Bottle: KReME Hydrating Body Lotion

Hey there!!!

First of all, I would like to say really sorry, it's been over a month since I posted something.. Its been a really hectic couple of weeks and I never had enough time to blog.. I'm sorry.

Okay, onto my review. Because I was going camping with my year group over  a weekend, I needed a small bottle of lotion to use. Now I usually use Dermaveen, a really moisturising lotion that smells horrible, on my face(it helps keep my skin hydrated) and a Vaseline lotion on the rest of my body.

So I looked in the back of my cupboard and there was this lotion that I had received as a presnt. It is my KReME, which is an Australian company that I could get no details on. It is a hydrating body lotion and it is in Frangipani with Jamaican Lime.

My first reaction.... OMG it smells SOOOOO goood! Its not really strong but strong enough to be noticeable. It smells like frangipani but a bit more like a citrus fruit... I absolutely love the smell of it, especially when I use it on my face as I can just smell it all the time... :)

The second thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry up on your skin. When I was using the Vaseline lotion on my face, it would like sort of harden up and make my face feel like I couldn't move it too much... This lotion, on the other hand, is very soft and absorbs into your skin without really drying up, which made my skin feel awesome for the whole day.

Quick insight.... After I started using it, I found that I got lots of zits and whiteheads. I stopped using it and are now using Dermaveen. After also changing my skin care routine, I now think that it wasn't the lotion at fault, but the routine, as finding out that soap makes me break out a lot on my face.

Overall, I absolutely love tjis lotion and now use it regularly all over my body. It truly is heaven in a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment