Friday 5 October 2012

Rimmel's Red Fever Lipstick: Simply Amazing

Due to the fact that I was in a concert and required red lipstick, I purchased Rimmel's lipstick in 230 'Red Fever' from Woolworths. After using it numerous times (the concert had 4 performances), I discovered that it was one of the best lipsticks I had ever used.

The first thing I loved about it was the packaging. It comes in this fantastic metallic pink packaging... It is so cute and pretty that I don't think I will ever be able to lose it...

The actual lipstick is hugely pigmented, with one application being able to give your lips a bright red colour. I wore it with Maybelline's baby lips underneath and it lasted for about 3 hours which was great as I didn't have to touch it up through the concert.

Many of the lipsticks I've tried dry up on my lips making them feel heavy and chapped. This lipstick was so moisturised that even if it was dry, it felt like I was simply wearing a lip balm or balm.

It goes with many skin types, dark or fair, and is relatively cheap for a lipstick. The only thing I didn't like about it is the size of the actual lipstick. You only get about 4mL of lipstick which is a bit inconvenient when you need to apply it a lot of of times.

Overall, Rimmel's lipstick in 230 'Red Fever' is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment