Monday 1 October 2012

Cutex Quick n Go Polish: Great things come in small packages

HELLO!!!
Sorry, I haven't posted for a few days, I've been really busy with organising a get together .... Anyways...

Foolishly thinking it was a fast drying top coat, I purchased a Cutex Quick n Go nail polish in 'Clearly Speeding'. It was on sale and I thought it was a great bargain, drying in 45 seconds.


It was only until I got home that I realised that it was only a quick drying clear polish. This range of polish comes in many different colours such as a lilacy colour and a deep pink. I purchased my bottle at Woolworths but I know you can get them at Priceline and probably any other chemist stores. They come in small bottles that have I think 8mL of polish in them which is okay seeing as you only need one coat.

The actual polish does indeed dry in 45 seconds, letting me get on with my life. It has a wide brush which lets you cover the whole nail in one stroke and only needs one coat... This nail brand is perfect for people on the go who want colour on their nails without having to wait forever for it to dry..

The bottle also says that it will last for 8 days.. I have found that this is completely untrue... I applied it like it suggested and within 2 days, my polish starting chipping off and I was left with no choice to remove it with nail polish remover... I didn't find this a serious problem as I quite enjoy the look of clean, colour free nails.

The only thing I hate about it is the scent... Compared to my other nail polishes, Cutex Quick n Go has the most strong and repulsive scent that stays on your nails long after the polish is dry.. It makes your nails smell sort of like rubber which is very irritating when my hands go near my face.

Overall, Cutex Quick n Go nail polish truly is a great little fast drying nail polish that allows you to add colour in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment